- Market-Leading SBC SWE Lite Delivers Mobex the Advanced Security and Interoperability Capabilities They Need to Extend Voice Calling Capabilities to Their Microsoft Teams Customers
Ribbon Communications Inc., a global provider of real-time communications software and packet and optical transport solutions to service providers, enterprises, and critical infrastructure sectors, announced that Mobex, Inc., a leading provider of business communications services, has deployed its Session Border Controller (SBC) Software Edition (SWe) Lite solution to enhance its Microsoft Teams offerings.
The SBC SWe Lite enables Mobex customers to make and receive business calls from Teams via Microsoft Direct Routing services. The Ribbon solution ensures interoperability with SIP Trunking providers and delivers industry-leading encryption and security. Ribbon has among the most extensive portfolio of Microsoft-certified SBCs on the market and is among a select group of vendors whose SBCs are certified to deliver Direct Routing to Microsoft Teams.
Recommended AI News: SimplyBank Selects KlariVis to Lead Its Data Analytics Initiative
“We have experienced explosive growth in our Microsoft Teams collaboration offerings since the beginning of the pandemic, which forced the number of people working from home to skyrocket,” said John Dalrymple, CEO of Mobex. “We needed a solution that could easily scale and meet our growing customer demand for extending the value of Microsoft Teams with voice calling. The solution had to be secure and backed by an organization that could deliver the professional services we needed to get to market quickly. That solution was Ribbon’s SBC SWe Lite.”
“Mobex’s deployment of our SBC SWe Lite is another great example of how we are helping our service provider customers, regardless of size, capitalize on the growing popularity of Microsoft Teams,” said Tony Scarfo, Ribbon’s Executive Vice President and General Manager, Cloud and Edge Business Unit. “The SBC SWe Lite enables Mobex to significantly enhance their Teams offerings by including carrier-grade voice services, allowing Mobex’s business customers to collaborate and make Teams phone calls from anywhere in the world.”
Recommended AI News: Protiviti Acquires Identropy, a Leading Identity Access Management Firm
The SBC SWe Lite provides best-in class communications security with the convenience of deployment from the Azure Marketplace or on popular virtual machine platforms. The market-leading solution dramatically simplifies the deployment of robust communications security services for SIP Trunking, Direct Routing and cloud UC services.
Microsoft Direct Routing provides voice calling services for Microsoft Teams users, allowing them to connect to their colleagues, customers, and business partners. Ribbon’s Microsoft-certified SBCs delivers secure, high-quality voice services for Microsoft Teams Direct Routing.
- Mobex, a leading provider of business communications services, has deployed Ribbon’s SBC SWe Lite to power its new Microsoft Teams offerings.
- The Ribbon SBC SWe Lite enables Mobex to enhance its Microsoft Teams offerings with Direct Routing capabilities, while also delivering other advanced interoperability and security features to its customers across the country.
- Ribbon has one of the most extensive portfolios of Microsoft-certified solutions on the market and is among a select group of vendors certified to deliver Direct Routing to Microsoft Teams.
- Direct Routing provides voice calling services for Microsoft Teams users, allowing them to connect to their colleagues, customers, and business partners.
- Mobex selected the SBC SWe Lite because of its market-leading security and interoperability and Ribbon’s world-class professional services capabilities.
Recommended AI News: Twitter Selects AWS as Strategic Provider to Serve Timelines
The post Mobex Deploys Ribbon Session Border Controller SWE Lite to Power New Microsoft Teams Offerings appeared first on WebsiteHost.Review.