Ethics Essentials, a New Content Offering from Ethics & Compliance Leader LRN Corporation, is Designed for Companies of All Sizes, Who Want A Simple, Easy to Deploy E&C Program that Delivers Results
LRN’s Ethics Essentials provides companies with high quality E&C education and software. Packaged for a frictionless and fast rollout of a world-class compliance program, Ethics Essentials places minimal demands on internal resources.
In developing Ethics Essentials, LRN analyzed E&C data from 286 companies and 8.1 million course completions. The result is an E&C solution designed to give businesses the ability to easily meet regulatory requirements and reduce risk while leading with ethical principles and promoting a culture of compliance within their organizations.
“For many companies, particularly those with small ethics and compliance teams, deploying a highly effective E&C program has long been a challenge,” said Matt Plass, Global Head of Segments at LRN. “Until now, they’ve been faced with lengthy implementation times, and overly complex content configurations. We’ve looked at the data and met with many of our existing partners to develop a packaged solution that simplifies the development and delivery of a truly impactful E&C program.”
LRN’s Ethics Essentials provides a data-driven selection of nine critical E&C courses, tailored to provide regional and language relevance. All include additional learning campaigns assets – such as videos, gaming challenges, and infographics – to aid with knowledge retention and raise E&C awareness.
The Ethics Essentials courses feature:
- Code of Conduct: a critical course that allows a choice of topics to align with an organization’s code.
- Anti-Harassment: a comprehensive course to meet requirements for U.S. Federal and U.S. States including CA, NY, ME, CT, IL, DE, as well as the UK, India, and Canada.
- Seven foundational courses: Anti-Bribery, Anti-Trust, Cyber Security, Conflicts of Interest, Data Privacy, Ethical Workplace, GDPR, Trade Compliance, and Workplace Diversity.
- Translations into Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Polish, and Dutch. Other languages available on demand.
- Customizations: Options for incorporating branding, policy, and hotline information.
“Too often, E&C training is outdated and boring, resulting in low employee engagement and high levels of dissatisfaction. Most training is designed to teach definitions – and fails to result in retention and application of knowledge,” said Marie Burke, Chief Content Officer at LRN. “Instead, E&C education – regardless of company size or budget – should be engaging, have a modern look, address ‘grey areas,’ and be interactive. I’m so thrilled that we can put the best E&C education in the market in front of a new audience.”
Recommended AI News: Fidelis Care Offers Support, Guidance for Families on Cyberbullying