Delivers Fast, Face-to-Face Connections at Virtual and Hybrid Events
Virtual and hybrid event management software (EMS) leader i announced its latest engagement solution, Aventri Digital Lead Capture. This novel solution enhances networking and connections between exhibitors and attendees at virtual events, mirroring the experience of bringing exhibitors and attendees together at live events.
Facilitating meaningful interactions at virtual events has been a challenge. When using existing solutions, calendar tools, messaging bots and lead generation forms are required, often having attendees waiting hours in a queue before connecting with an expert. In turn, sponsors and exhibitors spend part of their meetings manually qualifying leads, leaving less time to address prospects’ needs.
Aventri Digital Lead Capture brings immediacy to networking and exhibitor engagement at virtual events. The solution gives sponsors and exhibitors all the tools and information they need to qualify prospects and provide immediate value in targeted and efficient interactions. Attendees get answers via personalized, face-to-face video conversations with experts and relevant event follow-up.
“A main reason people attend events is to meet subject matter experts, gain insights about their industry, and discover the products they need,” said Jim Sharpe, CEO, Aventri. “Additionally, if an exhibitor cannot talk to prospects promptly, they are missing opportunities to generate ROI from attending events. Aventri Digital Lead Capture finally bridges the gap faced by virtual event participants, allowing for targeted and efficient conversations with sponsors and exhibitors. Aventri understands the needs of event market participants, including the critical role of quality face-to-face interactions in a virtual event setting.”
“Aventri Digital Lead Capture is unique, as it is a fully integrated solution that extends to both hybrid and in-person event formats,” Sharpe continued. “Our new tool will drive virtual engagement now while also being well-positioned to serve in-person and hybrid event formats in the near future.”
Recommended AI News: Eyesight Technologies Announces its New Name – Cipia
Flexible, All-in-One Lead Retrieval
Aventri Digital Lead Capture combines tools for chat, lead qualification, video conferencing, content delivery and reporting. It offers the following capabilities to make experts accessible to remote attendees and drive revenue for exhibitors and sponsors.
- Instant lead qualification– The technology captures more data and works faster than filling out forms and using an external calendaring tool. Attendees answer a couple of qualifying questions; exhibitors learn what prospects need before getting on calls.
- Personalized video conferencing– Attendees and exhibitors talk face-to-face on live video calls. Discussions focus on the products and topics prospects have identified as top priority. Exhibitors can follow up immediately after their calls, using content pre-loaded into the system.
- Universal lead retrieval– Aventri Digital Lead Capture enhances engagement for virtual attendees, while also taking into account a future with hybrid events. The solution works in conjunction with the Aventri Lead Retrieval Solutions for face-to-face events. Sponsors and exhibitors can leverage one system across their entire events portfolio. Leads are designated as digital or in-person and stored in a centralized database to facilitate immediate and future follow-up.
- Robust reporting– Aventri Digital Lead Capture tracks key performance metrics, such as meetings scheduled, booths visited, dwell times, questions, comments and downloads. Organizers can analyze the data to see which conversations turned into qualified opportunities and demonstrate return on investment. Sponsors gain fresh insights on buyer preferences and pain points to customize follow-up and improve future sales and marketing.
- Round-the-clock lead generation– Unlike conventional lead retrieval tools, Aventri Digital Lead Capture enables engagement 24/7. The solution lets prospects request meetings, leave messages, read pre-loaded content and get into a queue during off-hours. They can receive timely responses as soon as a sales rep logs into the system.
- Integrations–Aventri Digital Lead Capture works seamlessly with Aventri and other leading virtual event platforms. It also integrates with customer relationship management and marketing automation software. Sponsors and exhibitors can upload their event leads directly for immediate sales follow-up.
Aventri Digital Lead Capture is being demoed Dec. 8 – 10 at IAEE Expo! Expo! Annual Meeting and Exhibition 2020.
Recommended AI News: Hot Startups : Latest News And Updates On Daily Roundup