- Completing each client engagement requires tax & accounting firms to strike a balance between quality, productivity, and staffing; an optimized workflow that promotes peak efficiency while supporting client visibility can help firms achieve this perfect balance
Today, Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting announced the release of an ebook “5 Ways Workflow Automation Supports Firm Goals” that outlines how workflow automation can help firms achieve a variety of business goals, from reducing email fatigue to increasing staff accountability. Modern firms know that optimized workflows make for a more efficient and productive workforce, supporting firm growth and profitability goals. Creating efficiencies and promoting productivity doesn’t happen by accident, requiring strategy and planning to make the changes that support firm goals.
“Firms today are at various points on the spectrum of workflow automation and many are not sure what their next step should be”
“Firms today are at various points on the spectrum of workflow automation and many are not sure what their next step should be,” said Nate Brown, Vice President of Firm Management, Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting North America. “Wolters Kluwer is committed to helping them modernize operations with workflow automation solutions and our experienced team of experts is here to help them choose the right solution that meets their specific business goals.”
Recommended AI News: AI Robotics Startup Mech-Mind Completes Series C Funding Led by Tech Giant Meituan
Regardless of the business model, each firm has a common desire to complete each engagement with the perfect balance of quality, productivity, and staffing to achieve their goals. This latest ebook discusses five practical changes that firms can make to support their business goals by creating efficiencies and increasing productivity.
- Rethinking their routing sheets. Rather than relying on manual processes such as paper routing sheets or spreadsheets, explore transforming them into a standardized and automated digital process
- Minimizing email fatigue. Instead of using email to transmit information, enable staff to access information within the context of their day-to-day work by using dashboards and notifications that integrate with the software they already use
- Creating consistent, repeatable processes. By taking steps to document the end-to-end process deliberately, engagements can be started with fewer questions, completed faster, and clients have a greater certainty of the end product
- Driving decisions with dashboards. Highly visual dashboards can help turn numbers into easy-to-read visuals that help benchmark business performance with real-time productivity and key performance indicators
- Promoting accountability through visibility. Giving staff tools that provide clear visibility into the work that needs to be done and empowering them to choose a project that fits their skillset level promotes better accountability and firm efficiency
Recommended AI News: C Spire Offers Free, No Contract Wireless Service on Select Mobile Plans
Accounting workflow solutions can drive firm growth by creating efficiencies, removing bottlenecks and providing firm-wide visibility. With the right workflow software bringing the firm together to support a common goal, accounting firms are better able to adapt to changing market environments, meet growth targets, and provide a better work/life balance for staff at all levels. Wolters Kluwer offers cloud-based workflow management solutions that enable firms to create additional capacity, be more responsive to clients, and provide higher value services to drive profitability. CCH Axcess Workstream, part of the award-winning CCH Axcess tax, audit, and firm management platform, helps firms of any size simplify tracking of work and ensure consistent project management processes by monitoring due dates, managing projects, and mapping processes into standardized steps. The XCMworkflow® automated workflow platform gives firms full visibility into real-time information on tasks, projects, and staff assignments so they can optimize organization-wide processes to drive productivity gains, cost savings, and capacity expansion.
Recommended AI News: Accenture Interactive’s Droga5 Expands Global Footprint With Opening of Office in Japan