TPx, a premier managed services provider delivering award-winning managed IT, security, unified communications, and connectivity announced that its UCx unified communications as a service (UCaaS) application deliver an upgraded user experience leveraging Cisco Webex, the market-leading secure messaging and video collaboration productivity tool.
Businesses can access an all-in-one platform that combines the enterprise-class call-control capabilities of the award-winning UCx solution with the collaboration capabilities of Webex Teams, which includes messaging, file sharing, video meetings, whiteboarding, breakout rooms, and more.
UCx is available in three bundles that can be mixed and matched to meet the needs of a range of users, starting with basic telephony to advanced collaboration with the ability to host a 1,000-person meeting. Additionally, pre-built integrations are available for third-party applications from Google, Box, Salesforce, Microsoft, and more. UCx is backed by TPx’s professional implementation services, including planning, project management, installation, training, and 24/7 experienced support specialists.
“The new UCx with Cisco Webex is an exciting and timely evolution of our unified communications offering. Since March, as the pandemic hit the U.S., we’ve seen record usage and adoption of our UC solutions,” said Jamie Minner, Vice President of UCx for TPx. “Now, UCx delivers even more tools and features to drive productivity and teamwork. Businesses get the best of both worlds – the world’s leading secure collaboration application and enterprise-class communications – all in one platform.”
Using UCx, businesses can:
- Work inside and outside your company the same way: Easily add people to shared spaces and start collaborating with colleagues, customers, suppliers and partners.
- Integrate with popular business applications: Get more out of existing technology investments with integrations available for third-party apps.
- Enhance productivity and agility: Unify communications and collaboration with virtual meeting places, messaging and file-sharing capabilities.
- Prepare for disaster: Automatically re-route phone calls to other locations, including mobile devices, with a few clicks.
- Boost security: Keep meetings and conversations secure with a reliable solution that provides advanced security and compliance.
“Building on our mutual vision to delight the small to medium business customer, Cisco is thrilled to join with TPx to deliver UCx with Cisco Webex. With fully integrated Webex technology, TPx users will experience a modern, all-in-one collaboration tool that delivers simple, flexible communications, making their businesses more productive and more secure, with any device from anywhere,” said Tony Lopresti, Cisco’s Director Product Management, Webex.
Recommended AI News: Newly Launched Bitcoin Latinum Set to Become World’s Largest Insured Digital Asset