Thryv Holdings, Inc. announced a new board of directors focused on enhancing the company’s leadership with a deep bench of Silicon Valley and SaaS-industry expertise.
“We’re excited to announce our new board members,” said Thryv CEO and President Joe Walsh. “As Thryv focuses increasingly on its growing small business software segment, we welcome the SaaS experience and leadership these new directors bring to our team.”
Recommended AI News: Facet Digital Transforms Business Operations With Couchbase Cloud
The new board of directors includes:
- Amer Akhtar, Celential CEO, former Nio COO, former President Yahoo! Small Business
- Ryan O’Hara, former CEO Shutterfly, former CEO Move Inc./Realtor.com
- Bonnie Kintzer, Trusted Media Brands CEO and President
- Lauren Vaccarello, Talend CMO with previous key roles at Box, AdRoll and Salesforce
- Heather Zynczak, Pluralsight CMO, former Domo CMO
Remaining Thryv board of directors include:
- Jason Mudrick, Thryv Chairman of the Board and Chief Investment Officer at Mudrick Capital
- John Slater, longstanding Thryv Board Member and Managing Director at GPI Capital
- Joe Walsh, Thryv CEO and President
Recommended AI News: Okta Deepens Japanese Operations, Welcomes First Country Manager
“I am pleased to announce our new board of directors and look forward to the great things we will do together,” said Jason Mudrick, Thryv Chairman of the Board. “Each new board member brings great experience and a unique set of skills that will help continue to grow this business for the future.
“I want to thank all our existing board members, who will be transitioning out, for their many years of dedicated service. Their expertise has been invaluable to the company over the past four years.”
Recommended AI News: Intel Promotes Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer Barbara Whye
The post Thryv Holdings, Inc. Announces New Board of Directors, Adding Silicon Valley and SaaS Experience appeared first on AiThority.