Cloud-Based, Omnichannel Communications Offering Helps Enterprises Simplify Their Digital Transformation
Syniverse, the world’s most connected company, announced it has launched its Syniverse CPaaS Concierge for enterprises. The cloud-based, omnichannel communications offer is designed to help more traditional enterprises easily transform and elevate the mobile engagement experience with their customers.
.@Syniverse, the world’s most #connected company, launches cloud-based, #omnichannel communications platform to help #enterprises simplify their #digitaltransformation. #syniverse #cpaas https://bit.ly/2WzS6SZ
Syniverse’s CPaaS Concierge is comprised of five important elements. They are:
- A wide array of mobile messaging channels including foundational short message service (SMS) and multimedia message service (MMS), social channels like WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and WeChat, alternative communication channels like voice as well as an ever-expanding array of rich messaging channels like rich communication services (RCS).
- A robust toolbox featuring identity and security-related tools to address the growing fraud and security concerns of enterprises and mobile end users alike.
- An Orchestration Engine that allows channels and the other value-added features to be combined with workflows and decision intelligence into much more sophisticated and useful mobile engagement solutions.
- A vast library of programmable connectors and integrations into key enterprise resources planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), and Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms that allow these mobile engagement solutions to “plug and play” with the rest of their business.
- A “white-glove” support model where Syniverse “co-creates” the mobile engagement customer experience with the enterprise. An industry-leading portfolio of consultative professional services lends additional support to transforming the mobile experience for your critical customers.
Recommended AI News: Acquia Named a Leader in the Gartner 2021 Magic Quadrant for DXP
A leading global research firm profiled Syniverse in its market report on CPaaS for enterprises citing Syniverse for its “co-creation” approach to describe its CPaaS model, one that involves teaming up with customer development teams to leverage Syniverse CPaaS Concierge for improving competitiveness and the customer experience.
Syniverse supports many global 2000 companies and brands in the technology, financial services, communications, retail and logistics, and travel and hospitality market segments.
As an example, Syniverse is leveraging our CPaaS Concierge to support a global logistics company as they drive for effective interaction at every customer touchpoint in the package delivery life cycle. In parallel, they are leveraging the security and identity portfolio to enhance the security of their customer interactions. Finally, current orchestration efforts are the next step to maintain a coherent conversation across channels and maximize the efficiency of the entire process.
Recommended AI News: ETF Action Announces Major Enhancements To Industry-Leading FinTech Platform