RingByName, a leading provider of UCaaS and collaboration solutions, announced the deployment of R! Meet, a video collaboration web application, intended to support companies as they tackle the “new normal” of remote meetings in the pandemic era. RingByName Meet leverages WebRTC technology, and as such, no software download is needed as it works on any compatible web browser, a key advantage over market competitors. The new standalone service is provided for free.
Recommended AI News: RingCentral Appoints Homayoun Razavi to Lead Global Service Provider Business Unit
“RingByName builds cutting-edge UCaaS software and services from ideation to operation,” said Kooi Lim, CEO of RingByName. “R! Meet allows users with a desktop computer or a smartphone to participate in virtual meetings and is designed to bring co-workers, customers, and friends and family together although they are apart.” An R! Meet session can host hundreds of people per meeting session, with high-quality video and voice.
RingByName has a plan to create an Enterprise version by integrating the R! Meet software into its R! Web and R! Mobile applications to enable efficient scheduling and ad-hoc video meeting creation, among other capabilities.
Recommended AI News: MondayCall Chooses Vonage as its Preferred Contact Center Partner
These are some of the current and planned features:
- Support for all your video use cases: 1:1 consultations, group video chat, screen sharing, and large scale broadcasts to thousands
- Recording of any session
- Provides a comprehensive developer experience
- Capture session data & analytics, including the duration and quality of every session and every stream
- Provides advanced security, firewall-control, regional isolation, and compliance certification options
- End-to-end assistance with our upcoming Enterprise plan
Recommended AI News: Mobile Advertising Soared 71% Year-over-Year, According to PubMatic Report
The post RingByName Announces Free Video Conferencing and Collaboration for All appeared first on AiThority.