- In a new series of virtual events, acclaimed industry and product experts will share insights on digitally fluent business strategies using AI, analytics, automation, cloud and agile workforce engagement management
NICE announced a new series of virtual events sharing best practices for delivering next-gen CX and meeting customers on their channel of choice while providing hyper-personalized experiences. Featuring industry thought leaders, leading analysts and NICE solutions experts, the series will highlight current and future trends as well as best practices for digital fluency, agile workforce engagement and more by infusing AI everywhere.
“Digital Transformation and Innovation in the World of Workforce Management.”
Contact centers face evolving demands in many areas, such as managing their workforce in hybrid work environments, satisfying next-gen consumers who expect no less than the variety and flexibility they have when interacting digitally with friends and family, preventing fraud, and meeting compliance standards. The series will address how companies can meet these goals, while ensuring efficient business processes, driving brand loyalty and gaining competitive advantages.
Recommended AI News: Adobe and FedEx Partner to Drive E-commerce Innovation
Among the presenters are representatives of leading research and advisory firms such as Forrester, DMG Consulting, and McGee-Smith Analytics. Key webinars in the series include:
- May 13, 2021: Donna Fluss, President of DMG Consulting LLC, on “Digital Transformation and Innovation in the World of Workforce Management.”
- June 3, 2021: Sheila McGee-Smith, President and Principal Analyst at McGee-Smith Analytics, on “The Future of Work: What Does It Mean in the Contact Center.”
- June 10, 2021: Ossi Dobzinski, Product Marketing Manager at NICE, on “The Future of Fraud Prevention.”
- June 17, 2021: Dana Shalev, Head of Product Marketing for Multi-Channel Recording at NICE, on “Contact Center Compliance Challenges in the New Era.”
Recommended AI News: Can CPG e-Commerce Exist without Business Intelligence?
“Delivering on the promise of exceptional customer experience today means leadership in next-gen CX, digital fluency and agility,” said Einat Weiss, CMO, NICE. “Looking at the most successful global companies, this means embedding AI everywhere to provide real-time insights, predict intent, automate business processes, improve engagement, proactively prevent fraud, and ensure regulatory adherence. Our latest webinar series is geared towards helping organizations meet these goals so they can confidently adapt to the dynamic future of customer service.”
Recommended AI News: Risk Strategies partners with CyberCube