CINC Systems, the largest provider of SaaS solutions for the community association industry, launched a first-of-its-kind multi-device app that transforms the way property managers can manage time-consuming, day-to-day operations while working on site.
CINC Manager – available on all iOS and Android devices – supports property managers to complete nearly all tasks while they are out in the field. This includes administering violations and inspections, creating, editing, and modifying work orders, viewing architectural requests, and communicating in real-time with homeowners.
While CINC Systems has always provided its customers with the ability to view, update, and create new violation inspections and work orders, the new CINC manager app adds:
- The ability to create and manage all work orders and violations in real time while on-site
- Real-time communication for board, vendor, and homeowner correspondence so one can share pertinent information with the click of a button
- The ability to access closed violations and work orders and review the status of any ACC requests to help one make informed decisions during inspections
- Search functionality to review properties, violations, work orders, and ACC requests
- A redesigned work order experience that includes pre-approved vendors, streamlining the vendor assignment process
“It’s a game-changer,” said Brad Van Rooyan, President of the HomeRiver Group in Tampa, Florida. Van Rooyan was part of a group of CINC customers who have been testing the app to ensure it meets their standards in the field. “In the new app, I was able to complete violations in a quarter of the time I used to take, and I’m able to work from anywhere.”
“We invested in developing CINC Manager because of the pain points we heard from our clients,” said CINC Systems Chief Executive Officer Ryan Davis. “With CINC Manager, our clients can now complete everything while working in the field and do what they do best – provide outstanding, timely service to their HOA boards and homeowners.”
“We’re focused on being at the forefront of innovation,” said CINC Systems Chief Technology Officer Peter Yang. “As the first software provider to launch a completely cloud-based association management solution, we’ve always been focused on product innovation that empowers our customers to grow at scale.”
Recommended AI News: Connect With Yardi At APTvirtual Powered By NAA