Ascom, a global solutions provider focused on healthcare ICT and mobile workflows, is expanding its Ascom Unite software ecosystem with the release of its Unite Collaborate communication solution. Unite Collaborate is a secure application with mobile and web access designed to facilitate patient-centric communication between care team members, as well as improve access to patient health information from the Electronic Health Records (EHR) system.
Recommended AI News: DFIN Launches ContractTracker for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses
“Patient-centered care is complex and deserving of a comprehensive communication solution,” said John Sola, Ascom America Senior Product Manager, Unite and Digistat. “With the addition of Collaborate to our broad-based Ascom Healthcare Platform, the fully integrated and intuitive applications help combine, enhance and simplify workflows for patient care coordination, resulting in better outcomes.”
With Unite Collaborate, providers can:
- View patient assignments for entire care teams, create messages and view all message history for specific patients
- Access patient health information from EHR systems at the point-of-care
- Facilitate patient-centric messaging with care teams, send images / videos and file attachments and determine which members are available, busy or offline
- Make calls to other caregivers directly from smart devices
- Seamlessly integrate with the Ascom Unite product portfolio and the Ascom Myco professional-grade smart device
Unite Collaborate is part of the Ascom Unite software ecosystem, which includes applications for single sign-on, alert notification, task management, staff assignment and medical device alarm management, along with connectivity integrations for nurse call, EHR, real-time locating systems (RTLS), patient monitoring and more.
Recommended AI News: Gemini Offsets Bitcoin Carbon Emissions, Launches Gemini Gree
The post Ascom Expands Unite Software Ecosystem With Launch Of Unite Collaborate Application appeared first on WebsiteHost.Review.